Rules of Our Classroom
- Follow the teacher’s directions.
- Be responsible- Complete and turn in all assignments.
- Speak only when given permission during instructional and study time.
- Use your time efficiently. There will never be any down time.
- Remain in your seat unless given permission by the teacher to do otherwise.
- Respect others and their belongings. Enter and exit the classroom properly.
- Be responsible and respectful when using technology.
- No Bullying allowed in this school. Please let me know if any student is bullying you, or if you see someone being bullied!
- Have confidence in yourself and your decisions.
- Always say “Thank You” when given something.
- Have a “Positive Attitude” and be willing to face challenges each day!
4. Always be honest in all circumstances!
5. Be the best person you can be … EVERYDAY!