RULES AND EXPECTATIONS so we can get to the moon.
- LISTEN without talking to both staff members and other students.
- RESPECT EACH OTHER and our differences.
- BE PREPARED by having all materials in class and ready to turn in or use.
- RESPECT EACH OTHER’S PROPERTY AND TIME by raising your hand and working at all times.
- 5S YOUR AREAS, so you can stay organized.
- GIVE YOUR BEST EFFORT because you can do it.
- BE POSITIVE, so we can make this school a great place to be for everyone!
- All other school rules apply.
RULES FOR WORKING AS A TEAM
- Every member of each group is responsible for all work.
- If there is a disagreement, form a consensus, not a majority rule.
- Be open to other members’ ideas and get everyone involved. Make sure no one is left out because every single person has gift to contribute.
- Do not use “put downs” or discouraging words. If you disagree with ideas, use positive phrases instead of harsh words.